Frequently Asked Questions
In order to serve you better, we have created a list of common questions. If your question isn’t listed below, please reach out to customer service line: 1-884-661-REPO(7376), between the hours of 9 AM EST – 6 PM EST or reach out through our chat portal, or email us through the CONTACT US section of the website.
There are two types of sales facilities:
- Open-to-the-public auctions: These are auctions where consumers and dealers bid on vehicles at the auction. Bidding procedures vary per auction so be sure to arrive a few hours early to learn the ins and outs.
- Silent Bidding Process: Consumers submit their bids through the RepoDepo sales facilities. Our representatives are experienced and here to help you through the bidding process.
- As we have units in locations across Canada, with varying provincial governances, you can contact our customer service centre at 1-844-611-REPO(7376) for guidance on how to place a bid/make a purchase. Or Click Here for more information.
- RepoDepo encourages all customers to attend, and inspect, the vehicle prior to committing to a bid. Should you be unable to inspect the vehicle yourself, and bestow authority onto another individual, RepoDepo will not be responsible for any negligence during the inspection.
Yes. Keep in mind there are some additional steps when purchasing out of province.
- A vehicle purchased out of province must be registered in your own province before it can be driven.
- Transportation – Our facilities have lots of experience in helping to arrange delivery for their customers. However, the responsibility to arrange transport falls to the new vehicle owner. Please contact the sales facility in regards to taking ownership and the delivery process.
- Contact the sales facility and your provincial motor vehicle ministry to understand all of the requirements.
RepoDepo has a team dedicated to answering your questions about vehicle repossession. Some common topics our team can help you with are:
- I would like to bring my account current
- Can I get my vehicle back?
- I need confirmation my vehicle was repossessed
- How do I get my personal belongings from my repossessed vehicle?
- Can I get my license plate from my repossessed vehicle?
- Where can I drop off the keys for the vehicle that was repossessed?
If you have any questions about vehicle repossession please reach out to our team through email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or use the redemption hotline: 1-866-232-8807 or 1-888-423-6227 (US Toll Free).